Green Chemistry primarily focuses to reduce the environmental impact of the chemical enterprise by developing a technology base that inherently are non-toxic to living things and the environment. Paramount strongly focus on adhering to the principle of “going green” which includes utilization of a set of principles that reduces or eliminates the use or generation of hazardous substances in the design, manufacturing and application of chemical products. Green Chemistry promotes the application of innovative technology to establish industrial procedures through:
- The development of environmentally improved routes and methods to important products
- The design of new, greener and safer chemicals and materials
- The use of sustainable resources
- The use of biotechnology alternatives to chemistry-based solutions
- Methodologies and tools for measuring environmental impact
- Chemical aspects of renewable energy .
These principles act as a major inspiration for Paramount. It is Paramount’s Objective to produce chemicals using latest technologies, automation and methodologies that lessen the impact on the environment. Our focus is to develop and look at improving processes that can be termed “Green” and adhere to the principles of saving and conserving the environment.